POLYCRYSTALLINE SILICON MODULE 72 Cells
CNBM Solar is a world-leading and vertically integrated manufacturer of high-performance with Silicon, Wafer, Cells, Modules, which convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power generation.
The capacity of CNBM Solar is reaching to 1GW, and make sure each year our shipment capacity is more than 700-800MWs.
CNBM is a Quality + Service -oriented company with “Excellence at Each Step” approach, composed of the finest components from TUV and IEC-certified partners around the world, CNBM modules consistently undergo a variety of trials at the company’s Test & Development Centre, ensuring peak performance capabilities. The company is committed to develop and provide the world with clean and renewable energy to ease energy shortages as well as human kind’s impact on the environment.
- Widely using of the most popular and mature type of modules for the on-grid system.
- Leasing manufacturing technology in PV industry, strictly controlling the quality of raw materials and the process of producing
- 100% EL inspection ensures modules are defects free.
- Cells binned by current to improve module performance.
- Anti-reflective glass. Not only to increase the light absorption but also to make the module has the function of self-cleaning in a water environment, effectively reducing the power loss caused by dust.
- 10-year product warranty
- 10year 90% output of Min.rated output power, and 25year 80%of Min.rated output power warranty.
- ISO Certificate – ISO 9001: 2015 quality management systems
- CQC Certificate – IEC61 215, IEC61730 Certificate
- CE Certificate – Specifications subject to technology and test conditions, GSUN Power reserves the right of final interpretation.
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||1956mm×992mm×40mm|
|Cable Cross Section Size (mm2)||4mm² 900mm|
|No. of Cells and Connections||72(6×12)|
|No. of Diodes||IP67 IP68|
|Junction Box Connector|| MC4 Compatible(1000V) |
|Packaging Configuration||26 Per Pallet|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
|Maximum Series Fuse||20A|
|Maximum Static Load, Front (e.g., snow and wind) Maximum Static Load, Back (e.g., wind)||5400Pa (112 Ib/ft2) 2400Pa (50 Ib/ft2)|
|Application Class||Class A|